Sussex Police Photo Archive 1922

In 1922, West Sussex Constabulary HQ was transferred from Horsham to Chichester, into the building on the left of this photo. This building was built in 1857 for West Sussex Constabulary, serving as the Chichester Rural Divisional Station. The site was later occupied by Chichester Bus Station.

Photo: Illustrative image for the '' page

This page was added by Paul Beaken on 26/11/2015.