Sussex Police Photo Archive 1951

OPCM

Hastings, 1951. By this time, the uniform branch were housed at the Town Hall and CID occupied offices above Burtons, the "Fifty Shilling Tailors". As a temporary measure, these two seaside boarding houses at 4 and 5 Robertson Terrace were acquired and converted at a cost of £17,000.

Photo: Illustrative image for the '' page

This page was added by Paul Beaken on 06/12/2015.